Baileys salted caramel chocolate truffles are here... and they're utterly divine
Baileys has launched a salted caramel chocolate range... and it’s utterly divine.
The treat was recently unveiled in the UK market with numerous social posts confirming that the chocolate was especially delicious.
Now news has reached us that Baileys salted caramel has arrived in Ireland and is right now on sale nationwide in SuperValu and Tesco from as little as €3 for a 100g pouch.
"Available in a sharing tube or pouch, each is filled with mini truffles wrapped with silky smooth chocolate shells and oozing with a salty caramel centre that has a touch of the iconic Irish cream," a statement to mark the occasion read.
There are furthermore Baileys Truffle Tubes on sale in Carroll’s Gift Stores priced at €10; the same product will shortly also arrive and Dublin and Shannon airports.
Otherwise, the Baileys original truffles are also back this year; they have a smooth milk chocolate shell and a creamy Baileys centre and last Christmas in particular proved to be a runaway hit.
SuperValu and Tesco are selling the following:
- Baileys Pouch Salted Caramel, 102g - €3
- Baileys Pouch, 102g - €3
- Baileys Salted Caramel Truffles Tube, 320g - €10 (currently reduced from €12)
- Baileys Chocolate Truffles Tube, 320g - €10 (currently reduced from €12)
- Baileys Chocolate Truffle Bar, 90g - €2.50 (currently reduced from €3)
- Baileys Opera Box, 227g - €14