McDonalds officially launches its new Christmas menu for the festive season
Anyone else feeling a bit hungry now?
McDonald's have officially launched their Christmas menu in Ireland - and it sounds absolutely delicious.
Alongside the Maltesers Reindeer McFlurry, the fast food giant are releasing a new take on the Big Tasty, cheese melt dippers and the Millionaire's Latte.
Like we said, it sounds amazing.
All of the new holiday additions will be available from Wednesday, November 21.
Joining the usual menu for this Christmas season are...
- Chicken Big Tasty : It’s Big, it’s Tasty, but this time, it’s Chicken. Two chicken selects, Big Tasty sauce, slivered onions, square cut lettuce, a tomato slice, Emmental cheese in a square sesame topped bun
- Cheese Melt Dippers: (plus Festive Tomato dip) Four breaded cheese dippers, made with camembert and served with a Tangy Tomato dip
- Maltesers Reindeer McFlurry: Soft dairy ice cream swirled with mini Malteaser Reindeer shapes, mini Maltesers® clusters and a milk chocolate sauce
- Big Tasty: 100% British & Irish beef, cheese made with Emmental, sliced tomato, lettuce, onion, and - of course - that Big Tasty sauce
- Big Tasty with Bacon: Your favourite Big Tasty, this time with bacon
Meanwhile, the McCafé has some more treats in store - and it is particularly good news for coffee fans.
The new additions for the McCafé are:
A large shot of delicious Arabica bean espresso, with rich toffee syrup and steamed organic milk from UK dairies. Topped with a swirl of cream and a toffee drizzle.
The delicious new member of the McCafé family comprises of a large shot of espresso blended with steamed milk, a caramel biscuit flavour syrup, topped with a swirl of chocolate cream and a caramel drizzle.