No bake Reese's cheesecake is the stuff of dessert dreams
Decadent or what?
It's almost the weekend and you know what thats means - cheesecake.
Yes, it does. Don't fight it, just go with it, you know you want to.
The only thing that could make cheesecake better would be the inclusion of Reese's peanut butter cups because everybody likes Reese's peanut butter cups and if you don't, you're lying.
Anyway, here's how you can make your own no bake, no hassle, intensely chocolate Reese's cheesecake.
- 300g cream cheese
- 120g peanut butter
- 30g melted butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 200g whipping cream
- 10 chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 200g chopped Oreo cookie crumbs
- Butterscotch sauce
Here's how to make it. You will need a few hours.
1. Chop up the Oreos (without their filling) into fine crumbs and pour melted butter over them until they're nice and moist. Press the mix into a pan to form the base.
2. Whip your cream cheese for a few minutes until it's light and fluffy and then add the smooth peanut butter until the mix is super smooth. Then add the vanilla extract and the whipping cream and continue to whip for a few more minutes.
3. Add chopped Reese's peanut butter cups to the bowl and stir until totally mixed. Pour the mixture into the base in the tin.
4. Stick in the fridge for at least two hours until completely chilled. Remove and drizzle with as much butterscotch sauce as you desire.
5. Eat all of.