4 years ago
Terms & Conditions - Falcon Holidays Trip to Lapland with Her.ie
PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Winning entrant will be selected by Her.ie and subsequently contacted by Falcon Holidays, who will then work with the winners to arrange the prize holiday to Lapland.
- Her.ie will secure contact details from winner via Facebook and will then share these details with Falcon Holidays. By entering the competition participants agree to this.
- Closing date for entries is 22 November 2015 at 9pm.
- Winners must be available to travel to Rovaniemi, the capital of Finnish Lapland, on Saturday, 5th December 2015.
- Prize will cover the day trip cost for one adult and one child. This includes flights and transfers as per the programme; guiding; thermal equipment for outdoor activities (excl. infants); mentioned activities at Santa Park; personal Arctic Circle Crossing certificate; a Lappish passport for children; lunch in Santa Park.
- Travel insurance is essential and is the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize is not suitable for children under 4 years of age and travelling child must not be over 12 years of age.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any promotional material accompanying the Prize Draw.
- Participants agree to abide by the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Prize Draw. No appeals will be entertained.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- If the advertised prize is not available, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative similar prize.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.