Here are 6 UNREAL gaffs you can buy for around €575,000 across Ireland
Property porn ahead!
We're constantly reminded about the differences between our generation and our parents', and one of the most glaring differences is the age we're likely to own our first home - like never.
Yes, it seems like a time deep into the future but that shouldn't stop us from browsing, right?
From rewatching episodes of Room to Improve to creating mood boards on Pinterest, if we ever do own a home, we'll be well prepared.
And if we're talking hopes and dreams here, we've our eye on six stunning homes that are all sorts of property porn.
Here are six homes around Ireland that cost between €550,000 and €600,000 just because.
1. Ballymague, Buttevant, Mallow, Co. Cork - €550,000
2. 35 Victoria Street, Portobello, Dublin 8 - €575,000
3. Roseville, Kilmeaden, Waterford - €585,000
4. Rushfield, Mount Avenue, Dundalk, Co. Louth - €600,000
5. Kalina, Newbay, Wexford Town, Co. Wexford - €565,000
6. Mount Ullard, Graiguenamanagh, Kilkenny - €550,000