Actions Speak Louder Than Words: The 10 Ways He Tells You He Loves You Without Saying A Thing
Is your man pretty quiet when it comes to saying those all-important three little words? Are you trying to figure out the other ways that he tells you he loves you without actually saying it?
We all know that when it comes to expressing their feelings, men can struggle. While he may not declare his love to you every single day, if he does any one of the following things you can rest assured that he’s head-over-heels for you.
The 10 Ways He Tells You He Loves You Without Saying Anything
He smiles after he kisses you
1. His kisses are passionate and last for ages: There’s nothing better than an excellent, long-lasting kiss, is there? If your man is constantly smooching you and you can feel the passion every time he does so, it’s clear that he wants you to know how he feels.
2. He smiles after he kisses you: Granted, you can smile after you give someone a simple peck on the cheek but if you catch him grinning from ear to ear after a kiss, it’s a sign that he genuinely loves having you around.
3. He actually listens: When you’re ranting about work, he doesn’t switch off. Instead he engages in the conversation and really listens to what you’re saying. He asks you questions, he gives his opinion and he leans in closer when you’re saying something really important.
4. He squeezes your hand: It may not seem like it but believe it or not, a good old-fashioned hand squeeze is the universal symbol of support and love. If he gives your hand a quick squeeze when you’re out in public or hanging out with friends, it’s his way of letting you know that he’s there if you need him.
5. He texts you for no reason: When he sends you random little ‘hey, what’s up?’ texts during the day, this doesn’t mean that he’s a stalker with nothing better to do. He’s just showing you that he’s thinking about you and cares about how your day is going.
6. He makes a lot of eye contact: When you’re out with friends for the night, he occasionally glances across the room at you and smiles when you’re chatting to someone else. This shows that even when the two of you are doing different things/talking to different people, he still wants you to know that he’s paying attention to you and he cares.
He makes lots of eye contact with you
7. He copies you: Does he take a bite of his food at the same time as you? Does he check his phone if you check yours? If so, chances are he’s displaying isopraxism – this is when we subconsciously mirror the behaviour of our partners. Relax, it simply means that the two of you are becoming closer as a couple.
8. He buys you meaningful gifts: When we say ‘meaningful’ we don’t necessarily mean ‘expensive.’ We mean that he puts in immense amounts of effort, time and thought into finding you a gift that suits your personality to a tee. For example, he may go out of his way to find a copy of a book you loved as a child or he might buy you a cool new bookshelf because you’ve been complaining about how you’re running out of space on your current one.
9. He touches you randomly: Does he put his fingers on your back to guide you when you’re in a public place? Does he make sure that his shoulder is touching yours on the bus? Randomly touching you when you’re out and about signifies that he wants to maintain some physical contact with you, in a non-sexual way. It’s cute.
10. You catch him staring at you and smiling: Maybe when you’re cleaning the bathroom or struggling to put on a pair of super-skinny jeans you find him staring at you with a cute little smile on his face and you just know that even if he doesn’t say it, he’s definitely thinking it and that’s all that matters.