Fancy getting paid €35,000 a year to care for two gorgeous dogs?
We would love nothing more.
If our jobs involved looking after and caring for two dogs, we would never leave it. We would stay until we're 90 years old because what's better than cuddling dogs all day, every day?
Nothing. Nothing is better.
Well, if you're in the market to become a dog nanny then an opportunity has just arose.
Silver Swan Recruitment, a prestigious company that operates all over the world, posted a job ad looking for someone who is a dog lover. However, before you get too excited - the job is in Kensington in London and it also requires housework.
The description reads: "A busy couple are looking for a live-in housekeeper at their 6-storey town house in Knightsbridge. They are both international business people who travel frequently and have 2 dogs.
"This is an informal property and they need someone to keep on top of the house while they come and go and to have sole responsibility of the dogs in their absence."
There is a long list of responsibilities which include:
- Daily housekeeping
- Morning and evening short dog walk
- Laundry as required
- Simple, light cooking of evening meals when required (catering for a vegan)
- Food shopping
- Greeting visitors & taking calls
- Assisting in other areas of the household when needed
- PA duties – managing all dog appointments/insurances/provisioning etc
- Working as a team to ensure everything is done to the highest possible standard
- Running errands as required
- Liaising with dog walker & cleaner
- General management of the property
Most of all, the couple are looking for someone who absolutely adores dogs and has experience looking after them. You will also need to have good housekeeping experience and cooking experience would be an advantage.
The salary is £30,000 - £32,000 (around €35,000 - €37,000) and it is a live in position. For more information, visit here.