Baby Dolphin Dies After Being Used For Selfies
A baby dolphin has died after being passed around by a group of people while they took selfies.
Sky News are reporting that the beachgoers took the young dolphin from the sea, at Santa Teresita beach in Argentina, to use it for photos.
The dolphin was left out of the water so long that it overheated and died.
The dolphin, which is known as La Plata or a Francisana dolphin, is usually found off the coast of Argentina, as well as Uraguay and Brazil.
It's said to be a vulnerable species with an estimate of only 30,000 left in the world.
Images via Facebook/Hernan Coria