Relationship guru says these are the signs your partner is being unfaithful
Some signs to look out for.
A dating website has done a survey with its members who are in relationships but still seeking opportunities elsewhere to establish the signs to look out for if a person is cheating on their partner.
Victoria Milan asked their members what the top signs were after they had been cheating on their significant other.
Founder and CEO of Victoria Milan, Sigurd Vedal, has said:
"It takes one to know one: and our cheaters know exactly which of their behaviors will indicate they are having an affair – because they are adopting these exact behaviors themselves.
Our research shows they’re extremely good at it too as very few of our cheaters get caught."
According to them, here are the signs that someone is cheating:
- Being extra careful with their privacy (cell phone, email)
- Keeping distance from their partner and avoiding eye contact
- Looking too good: well-dressed and extra-worried about their appearance
- Not behaving naturally: not being concerned about family matters, being focused on other things
- Showering at strange hours or putting clothes directly in the laundry
- Forgetting their alibi and mixing their stories up
- Being extra loving and kind because they feel guilty
- Having lipstick marks or perfume on their clothes
- Going to bed right away and making excuses to not have sex
- Keeping bills or invoices of dates