Boy dies after falling ill at Center Parcs resort in the UK 1 month ago

Boy dies after falling ill at Center Parcs resort in the UK

Very sad news.

A boy has died after becoming ill at Center Parcs in Longleat Forest in the UK on Saturday afternoon.

It is reported the boy became unwell while playing in the sub-tropical indoor pool area at the Longleat Forest complex.

"We are deeply saddened by the tragic news that a young guest passed away after becoming unwell whilst at Longleat Forest," Center Parcs said in a statement.

"Our thoughts are with the family at this extremely difficult time.

"We are continuing to offer our support to the family and to our employees who provided immediate assistance."