The simple trick that will fix an itchy jumper with just two items
Itchy jumpers are the worst.
You think they're all cuddly and warm, but the minute you put them on they scratch and tear at your skin.
It's a shame when jumpers are itchy because it means we'll probably never wear them again.
However, with this little hack you'll be able to stop the scratch once and for all.
As seen on WhoWhatWear.com, white vinegar and hair conditioner is all you need!
The instructions are as follows:
1. Mix cold water and a few tablespoons of white vinegar together. Turn your jumper inside out and submerge it in the mixture, making sure it's totally absorbed and then drain it.
2. When the jumper is still damp, massage it with hair conditioner. Avoid stretching.
3. Give the conditioner 30 minutes to set on the jumper, and then rinse it with cold water.
4. Place the jumper on a towel and let it dry flat. When it's dry, fold and place into a large zip bag.
5. Place that in the freezer overnight, and in the morning, it won't itch anymore.
The conditioner mixed with the vinegar make the fibres in the jumper softer, and freezing it stops anything poking out.