Gisele's Chef Spills The Beans On The (Long) List Of Foods She Refuses To Eat 5 years ago

Gisele's Chef Spills The Beans On The (Long) List Of Foods She Refuses To Eat

If you are pretty chuffed with yourself because you haven't had a garlic and cheese chip since the first of January, prepare to feel shamed.

Gisele's chef has revealed the long list of foods that she absolutely bans from her kitchen, and it includes a lot of our absolute staples.

Advertisement

Weeeh.

The supermodel lives with her American Football star husband Tom Brady and her three kids, and all five stick to a pristine diet, according to our sisters at HerFamily.

Personal chef to the Brady-Bundchen family, Allen Campbell, revealed what's off the menu:

"No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG. I’ll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats. ... I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt.

[Tom] doesn’t eat nightshades, because they’re not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation."

Advertisement

"No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy."

Delicious korean food #seoul #korea ??? Deliciosa comida coreana.

A photo posted by Gisele Bündchen (@gisele) on

'So what DO they eat?', we hear you cry.

Allen explains: "80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."

Advertisement

All we can say is, we've never been happier NOT to be supermodels.