ALL the information you need to know if you're going to the Spice Girls concert
Heading along to Croker?
It's safe to say we've been waiting a while (20 years, maybe?) for the Spice Girls to come back.
When it was announced that they would play their first comeback concert in Croke Park we were as excited as kids in a sweet shop.
Now that the gig is just around the corner, a public safety notice has been issued - and it's very detailed.
For everything you need to know, read on:
According to the official press release: "If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium. Queuing in streets around the Stadium will cause disruption to local residents and we appeal to patrons to heed this advice and respect the community living in the vicinity of the stadium."
Strict Security checks will be In operation. DO NOT BRING BACKPACKS OR LARGE HANDBAGS. NO BAG LARGER THAN A4 SIZE, EVERONE WILL BE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
• There will be NO cloakroom or storage facilities on site. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
• This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
• Show your ticket at the ticket barrier outside the ground for inspection.
• Strict security checks will be in operation. Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry.
Allow additional time to get through security checks
• There are no re-admissions to the concert.
• The Promoters and An Garda Síochána reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
We encourage all fans to walk, Bike, or use public transportation to the show, But if you must drive, please carpool.
Allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue.
There are no parking facilities available locally.
• Please use city centre car parks and car pool.
• Plan your route in advance and check The AA Roadwatch website for reports on traffic on your route.www.theaa.ie/roadwatch/newsroom - An Garda Siochana
Download the EVNTZAPP from www.Evntz.app for all the latest event transport information.
Traffic management plan in operation: www.garda.ie
For all additional extra Rail services go to www.irishrail.ie