These 13 food businesses were issued with closure orders last month
Restaurants in Dublin, Cork, Meath, Clare and Tipperary were issued with closure orders.
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) issued 13 closures in the month of July, with 6 of those being in Dublin.
The restaurants and food vendors were all in breach of food safety regulations.
Under the FSAI Act, 1998, the businesses closed were:
- Shannon Heritage at Bunratty Folk Park - Bunratty Castle & Folk Park Bunratty, Clare
- Neree Mbala - Mulhuddart, Dublin 15
- Roberto's - Ranelagh, Dublin 6
- Supervalu - Walkinstown Road Dublin 12
The EC (Official Control of Foodstuffs) Regulations 2010 applied to:
- Totu Douglas - Douglas West, Cork
- Anu's Kitchen - Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Clarke's - Cabra, Dublin 7
- Grace's Garden - Shankill County Dublin
- Glanworth Takeaway - Glanworth, Cork
- Dragon Inn - Ashbourne, Meath
- Alchemy By The Lough - The Lough Road, Cork
- Declan Lavers - Dunmanway, Cork
- Ricky's Fastfood and Indian Takeaway - Roscrea, Tipperary
Enforcement orders were issued on the premises. To find out more information, you can visit this website.