We are absolutely DROOLING over this new dessert in Ladurée's Dublin spot
Have we died and gone to Dessert Heaven?
Because it certainly seems like it with this new dessert. Legit drooling.
If you have a sweet tooth and love trying new sugar-filled creations then this is definitely for you. It not only looks absolutely glorious (and totally Instagram-worthy) but we'd say it tastes divine.
And if French macarons weren't enough, the small - yet fancy - Dublin café has upped its game by introducing this:
With a mix of macarons and ice cream macaron sandwiches, it's just too delish.
It only debuted in the hotspot yesterday, and we're sure everyone will be flocking to taste it soon.
However, if you fancy making some delish desserts at home, then you should try this doughnut French toast recipe.
We stumbled across this recipe for doughnut french toast on Delicious Magazine - and it sounds way too good to pass up.
Here's what you'll need....
- 2 medium free-range eggs
- 60ml full-fat milk
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 slices from a small white loaf, or
- 2 slices from a large white loaf, each large slice cut in half
- 25g butter, plus a drop of flavourless oil for frying
- 50g caster sugar
It takes just 10 minutes to prepare and then 5 minutes to cook, so you'll be digging in to the delicious brunch in next to no time flat.
Here's what you need to do...
- Beat the eggs with the milk and vanilla in a wide, shallow bowl.
- Soak the bread in the eggy mixture for 5 minutes a side.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan, and fry the egg-soaked bread until golden and scorched in parts on both sides.
- Put the sugar on a plate, then dip the cooked bread in it until it’s coated like a sugared doughnut.