Fakeaway Friday: The 200 calorie pizza (Yes, REALLY)
For a long time, my quest for healthy pizza has occupied approximately 68 per cent of my time and energy.
This is why I'm so damn unproductive but finally my work and inter-personal relationships will suffer no more because my hunt is over.
Behold the perfect healthy (roughly) 200 calorie pizza that literally tastes like mama used to make (if I had an Italian mama that is, which I don't – more's the pity).
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon passata
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste (for optional spice)
- 30 g low fat fresh mozzarella
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 5 leaves of fresh basil
1. Preheat the grill and dry-fry the wrap in a non-stick pan until slightly crispy.
2. Mix the tomato paste, passata and harissa paste together and spread over the wrap.
3. Tear up the mozzarella, slice the tomatoes and arrange on the top of the pizza.
4. Grill until the cheese is melted and serve with the fresh basil leaves scattered over the top.
Image and recipe adapted from Rainy days and Sundays