The 10 worst baby names have been revealed, and some of them are hilarious
But some are actually nice?
Do you ever hear a person's name, and just think "what did they do to deserve such a moniker?"
Listen, we're not throwing shade at any one name in particular, but we all have our opinions.
Anyway, Mumsnet has just revealed the 10 worst baby names, and we're surprised by some.
The list was revealed after the site posted the question "What would you never name a child and why?" to the readers.
Unusually, some of the names are actually considered popular choices, which makes the list an interesting one.
The worst names were considered to be:
1. Mia – Because it means “missing in action”.
2. Lana – As spelled backwards, it looks rather rude.
3. Fanny – “For obvious reasons”.
4. Grace – Because “there are very few accents that say it gracefully”.
5. Amelia – As one mum "find(s) the ‘me’ so whiney”.
6. Graham – As “it sounds like ‘Grey Ham’”.
7. Flora – One mum admitted: “(it) makes me think of bacteria”.
8. Alexa – Because it sounds too much like the virtual assistant.
9. Mercedes – A parent said: “She’s a child not a car”.
10. Luna – Because "it's a pet name".
What do you reckon?