And The Nominees For The #AussieBlogAwards Are...
The countdown is on to the #AussieBlogawards
A couple of weeks ago, we put out the call for your nominees, and you responded in your thousands.
Now, we're announcing the shortlist of nominees - read on for the happy news!
The #AussieBlogAwards will be taking place on the 5th May in House on Leeson Street. On the night, we will have five categories:
1. Most Aussome Beauty Blog: The online read that’s always first with the latest and greatest beauty trends.
2. Most Aussome Fashion Blog: The go-to blog for readers with their finger on the fashion pulse.
3. Most Aussome Health & Lifestyle Blog: The must-read health, well-being, lifestyle and/or fitness blog.
4. Most Aussome Newcomer: The new kid on the blogging block already making waves. This category is open to blogs that have been running for less than two years, as well as vloggers.
5. Most Aussome Reader’s Choice: Every blog nominated in any of the above categories will be put forward for a reader’s choice award. The winner will be decided via a public vote by Her.ie readers.
6. Most Aussome Blog: Every blog nominated in all of the above categories will be entered into this category, with the overall winner selected by the Her.ie team.
And now, drum roll please, as the shortlist is as follows...
Most Aussome Beauty Blog:
Most Aussome Fashion Blog:
Most Aussome Health & Lifestyle Blog:
- Snapped Up
- Ellen Lunney
- Gourmet Grazing
- Lilac Paper Doll
- The Littlest Polka Dot
- Tine At Home
- Body Fit Geek
- Oh Happy Veggie
- The Green Diary
- Vegan Mammy
Most Aussome Newcomer:
Voting is now closed.
Read more about: