Disney are offering you a dream job based in Dublin
Who didn't want to work for Disney at some stage growing up?
Disney has announced that it is looking for a Studio Marketing and Publicity Intern to work at its Studio Motion Pictures location in Dublin.
In the role in question you will primarily be assisting the marketing and publicity team which is responsible for distributing and marketing Disney content (and related studios) in Ireland.
Your day-to-day job will consist of a number of responsibilities including:
- Provide support via campaigns, publicity and event management.
- Production of campaign reports for internal use.
- Administration support on marketing budgets and marketing related SAP (Systems, Applications and Products).
- Preparation of locally relevant decks (including national/Irish research) for external pitching and communications with trade, promotional & media partners.
- Supporting all appropriate marketing, publicity & event activity.
- General administration duties.
Applicants must tick each of the following boxes:
- Be studying towards a related degree e.g. Marketing, Media or Business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at prioritising and a natural ability to tackle various admin duties
- A passion for marketing and/or publicity
- A knowledge of the film & entertainment industry
The role comes with an annual salary of €22,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) and discounts at the Disney Store and on Disney products and shows available in Ireland.
The application deadline for this role is 29 March of this year, so you're not all that pressed for time, but don't put it off either. Would Mickey Mouse put it off?
To apply, or to find out more information about the role, click here.