Spotify has released the most popular first dance song at Irish weddings
And it is one of our FAVES.
Spotify has released a list of the top charting first dance songs at Irish weddings to The Vow and we must admit, it's quite the impressive list. Us Irish folk really do have good taste in music.
So if you are planning a wedding and need to get those creative juices flowing or you're just looking for some new romantic tunes.. it is the weekend following Valentine's Day after all... then we think you will most certainly find some inspiration with this lot.
First, we have to do a little hat tip for the number one track chosen by you, why? Because it's from none other than Irish band Kodaline with their dreamy hit "The One".
Other strong contenders were Etta James "At Last" in second position and Jason Mraz "I Won't Give Up" in third.
So without further adieu, here are the top 20 tracks according to Spotify.
1. Kodaline - The One
2. Etta James - At Last
3. Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up
4. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
5. John Legend - All of Me
6. Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
7. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
8. Elbow - One Day Like This
9. Ray LaMontagne - You Are the Best Thing
10. The Lumineers - Ho Hey
11. Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love
12. Jack Johnson - Better Together
13. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
14. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
15. Ellie Goulding - Your Song
16. Adele - Make You Feel My Love
17. The Wannadies - You And Me Song
18. Glen Hansard - Falling Slowly
19. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
20. Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
We have to admit, we do love them all.