Ryanair has just launched a HUGE sale with prices as low as €10 8 months ago

Ryanair has just launched a HUGE sale with prices as low as €10

Looking for a last minute trip?

Whether you want to say goodbye to the summer in style or you just fancy heading away for a weekend, then we recommend you check out Ryanair's website.

The airline has just launched a seat sale with prices going as low as €10.

Yep, that means you could be over to London, Milan or Budapest for an absolute steal.

Related image

You need to be quick though, as the offer ends tomorrow, August 30, at midnight and the flights are only eligible for travel from September 2018 to January 2019. The fares are also subject to availability.

If you want to bank in on the low price flights, visit here.

It was just announced this week that they are changing their bag policy.

A statement released by the airline said:

"From November 2018, we are introducing a new lower cost 10kg checked bag and changing our carry-on bag policy to eliminate boarding/flight delays."

"Priority Boarding customers will continue to enjoy two free carry-on bags. All other (non-priority) customers will be allowed one free (small) carry-on bag, and those who wish to check in a second bigger 10kg bag can do from €/£8 at the time of booking."

"This new policy will speed up the boarding and cut flight delays. 60 percent of customers will be unaffected by these changes and we expect that the other 40 percent will either choose to buy Priority Boarding or a 10kg check bag or will choose to travel with only one (free) small bag as 30 percent already do so today."

The new policy kicks in on November 1, and for all bookings made on or after September 1.