


Share
Published 12:07 11 Dec 2018 GMT
Updated 13:05 11 Dec 2018 GMT
Explore more on these topics:
A spokesperson for the Palace has denied that this "ever happened" but this hasn't stopped the royal rumour mill from going into overdrive.
In recent days, Meghan's second personal assistant is believed to have left her job.
Samantha Cohen, the private secretary to the royal pair is set to step down in spring after refusing to take on the position permanently.
The Mail on Sunday reports that the palace staff have never experienced such a "formidable work ethic" and it is not uncommon for the 37-year-old to send six or seven texts a day with ideas and requests of how she can shape and define her role as Duchess.
This way of doing things is at odds with the more formal attitude of some of the palace staff and of course, you can see why people might be finding it difficult to adjust.
Harry Styles tour ‘under review’ following backlash from fans
The Together, Together tour kicked off last week. Harry Styles launched his highly anticipated tour, Together, Together, in Amsterdam last week after the release of his new album, Kiss All the Time, Disco Occasionally. The As It Was singer will be performing a leg of residency-style concerts throughout 2026 across seven cities worldwide. This is […]
3 days ago
Vogue Williams opens up about I’m A Celeb ‘breakdown’ that was cut from the show
Vogue Williams said she found I’m A Celeb really hard Irish presenter Vogue Williams has opened up about her time on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here, with the mum-of-three admitting she found the experience hard. Vogue opened up about one moment that ITV chose not to air. She told Katherine Ryan on […]
5 days ago

Celeb
celeb