Runway's richest: The 9 highest-paid Victoria's Secret models
Every year, some of the most gorgeous women in the world walk down one of the most famous catwalks in the world.
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is hailed as one of the most glamorous fashion shows in the calendar. Supermodels like Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo and Alessandra Ambrosio walk the runway in the nicest lingerie you’ve ever seen - oh, and wings.
Every year we watch open-mouthed as these gorgeous ladies shimmy down the runway. And while it may be pretty hard work getting physically prepared for such an event, the money isn’t too bad.
In 2016, 51 models were chosen to walk the famous runway, with just 14 of those given the honour of being designated ‘Victoria’s Secret Angels’.
As well as making it on to that prestigious list, some of them also made it onto Forbes’ list of the world’s 20 highest-paid models of last year.
Nine of them to be exact – and they might not be who you’d expect.
9. Taylor Hill - $4 million (€3.6 million)
8. Jasmine Tookes - $4 million (€3.6 million)
7. Lily Aldridge - $4 million (€3.6 million)
6. Joan Smalls - $4.5 million (€4 million)
5. Alessandra Ambrosio - $5 million (€4.5 million)
4. Liu Wen - $7 million (€6.3 million)
3. Gigi Hadid - $9 million (€8.1 million)
2. Kendall Jenner - $10 million (€9 million)
1. Adriana Lima - $10.5 million (€9.4 million)