10 of Samantha Jones' most iconic quotes from Sex & The City
"I'm a try-sexual, I'll try anything once!"
Samantha Jones is the true TV icon of the last twenty years. Her character is witty, dirty and insightful all at once, and we love her for that!
If you've watched Sex & The City even once you will be familiar with the Miss Jones' quotes from the series that had everyone talking.
The good news today is that a reboot of the show has been confirmed by HBO, the bad news is that Samantha won't be in it. The other three main ladies will be back though so hopefully there will be enough dirt from the three of them to keep the Samantha fans happy.
If you haven't seen Sex & The City yet then you need to spend all your spare time catching up on the old series before the new series lands back on our screens.
Samantha, who was played by Kim Cattrall, was always happy to give her opinion and gave the other ladies some sound advice throughout the series. If there was one of the girls you would want as a mate it was Samantha Jones!
Since Samantha won't be making a return we thought we'd pay tribute to the sex goddess of NYC and look at some of her best quotes. They'll give you a laugh, but make sure you read some of them twice - when she isn't being dirty, her advice is pretty solid.
- "I love you but I love me more!"
- “I don't believe in the Republican party or the Democratic party. I just believe in parties.”
- "I will not be judged by you or society"
- "I'm a try-sexual, I'll try anything once"
- “The good ones screw you, the bad ones screw you, and the rest don't know how to screw you.”
- “I'm not going to find my orgasm in this town.”
- "If you want the life you have to look the part"
- “I don't really believe in marriage; now Botox on the other hand, that works every time.”
- “I'm officially out of men to fuck. I have to get married or move.”
- “No smoking in bars. What's next, no fucking in bars?"