Glass of pinot or G&T? This is the amount of calories that are in each drink
We all have a usual.
Whenever we go out to the bar or out for dinner, we have a go-to drink. It may be wine for a meal and a G&T for a night out, but either way, we always go back to the 'ol reliable.
However, now that we know how many calories are in each drink, we might have to change things up a bit.
Going from the least amount of calories to the highest, here are bar orders ranked by their calorific content:
1. Vodka soda lime - 0g sugar/96 calories
2. Glass of Merlot - 0.5 grams of sugar/290 calories
3. Glass of Prosecco - 1g of sugar/80 calories
4. Glass of Pinot Grigio - 1.5 grams of sugar/188 calories
5. Glass of Extra Brut Champagne - 2g of sugar/91 calories
6. Glass of white Zinfandal - 8g of sugar/340 calories
7. Mulled wine - 13g of sugar/200 calories
8. Gin and slimline tonic - 14g sugar/56 calories
9. Gin and regular tonic - 18g of sugar/12o calories
10. Baileys - 2og of sugar/327 calories
11. Rum and coke - 27.5g of sugar/150 calories
12. Glass of regular Champagne - 28g of sugar/95 calories
13. Vodka and cranberry juice - 3og of sugar/170 calories