7 things that definitely went through Enda Kenny's head when he met Meghan Markle
Who let him?
Right, yesterday Enda Kenny met the Duke and Duchess of Sussex at a polo event.
The event took place in Windsor, where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle live, and we honestly have no idea why the former Taoiseach was in attendance.
Like, not one clue.
Does he just really like polo? Was he invited by Harry because they both have red hair? Did he wander in off the street?
Who can say for sure?
What we do know to be absolutely true though is that during Enda's trophy presentation with Meghan (again, just why?), a fair few thoughts were running around his head.
This is them. They're very accurate.
1. "No I don't know why I'm here either."
2. "Has anybody seen my sunglasses?"
3. "On, they're on my head."
4. "I left the immersion on."
5. "I apologise unreservedly for the remarks I made in 2002."
6. "Harry thinks he's the sexiest ginger here but he's got competition now."
7. "Is the free bar still open?"