Two Munster players got engaged following their rugby match over the weekend
We are just delighted for them.
Following their defeat over Leinster at the Vodafone Women's Interprovincial Championship this weekend, the Munster women's rugby team had even more reason to celebrate as one player popped a very important question.
Clodagh O'Halloran got down on one knee and asked her partner and teammate Chloe Pearse to marry her. Photos from the proposal capture the moment, as well as their teammates' jubilant faces.
The official Twitter account for Munster Rugby captured the moment and posted it on Instagram.
Their caption read: "So there was some extra special scenes here in Musgrave Park as Clodagh O'Halloran proposed to Chloe Pearse! She said yes! Congratulations Clodagh and Chloe!"
In the comments, the pair were met with messages of congratulations from both members of the Irish rugby community and fans of the sport.
Rugby player Eimear Considine wrote: "Agghh congrats you two!"
Sports journalist Evanne Ní Chuilinn wrote: "That photo is inciting some serious FOMO!!!! Love that, what a memory to have. Congrats women."
Another fan wrote: "My new favourite Munster rugby photo of all time (move over Haka). This is awesome. Congratulations. The reactions of the team in the background is the cherry on top."
Another penned: "Ah, congrats ladies, delighted for ye. Some serious celebrations happening tonight."
Feature photo via Minster Rugby on Instagram.
- MMA star explains how OnlyFans page has supported her career
- Domestic violence in the UK rises when England loses a football match - let's talk about it
- These are the charities Joe Lycett donated that £10,000 to
- WATCH: Paul Mescal explains GAA on a US talk show
- Ellen Keane: "It was only in sport that I learned how incredible my body is."
- I'm A Celeb winner Jill Scott reveals wedding plans with partner Shelly Unitt
- Why Cuba's redefinition of the family is so important