2 months ago
North West has just landed herself her first Hollywood film
A family affair.
Kim Kardashian''s eldest daughter North West has just bagged her first ever film role.
The nine year old is set to make her voice acting debut in the new Paw Patrol film, PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie.
Kim is also set to be lending her voice for the film as she reprises the role of Delores in the sequel.
Kim notability voiced the sassy poodle in the first film released from the franchise.
But they're not the only two expected to be in the film as Kim's seven year old son Saint is also expected to make a small cameo in the movie.
The film is set to be released in October, with Kristen Bell, Christian Convery, McKenna Grace, James Marsden, Finn Lee-Epp and Serena Williams all also starring.
- Kanye to give Kim Kardashian $200k in child support every month
- Kim Kardashian could win full custody of her and Kanye's children
- Kardashian fans can't cope with everything Kim has posted on TikTok this week
- Kim Kardashian says she's "holding on by a thread"
- Kanye West marries Yeezy designer in secret ceremony