Stranger Things has just released a promo for the third season - and it's a beauty 2 years ago

Stranger Things has just released a promo for the third season - and it's a beauty

Well, isn't this exciting.

For a while there, it seemed like Stranger Things 3 was up in the air after it came out the the Duffer brothers were being sued.

The creators were being sued for apparently copying a movie script.

According to TMZ, a writer named Charlie Kessler said that the plot of Stranger Things is based on a short film he wrote called Montauk.

However, that seems to be all taken care of as Netflix has just released a little promo to let fans know that the next season is indeed going ahead.

The video is simply a little behind the scenes snapshot of the cast all back together again, with names of new and old cast members arising in the clip.

The footage was taken only last week, on April 20, with the likes of Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard and Steve Harrington all going into production to read the script.

And it seems this season is going to be a bit different than the rest, as executive producer and director Shawn Levy told Variety: "Season 3 is set in the summer, so right out of the gate that's a big difference. The first two seasons were very much school-based.

Image result for stranger things gif

"This is that time of year where it's not about school, it's about the swimming pool and campfires and parades and Fourth of July and fireworks, so there's kind of a poppy fun to season 3 that's really enjoyable before things inevitably turn super dark."

We cannot wait for it.