The start date for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! 2019 has officially been confirmed
There's not long left to go.
The start date for I'm A Celebrity....Get Me Out Of Here! 2019 has been officially confirmed.
Yes, that's right: Ant and Dec are going to be back on our telly screens as of Sunday, November 17.
The news was confirmed in a short teaser shared by ITV on Wednesday.
— ITV (@ITV) October 30, 2019
The news comes amid plenty of rumours of who will be tackling the Bushtucker Trials this year.
The news comes not long after it was revealed that former Arsenal player Ian Wright was also said to be in talks to be on the show.
Adam Thomas and Emily Atack will also be returning to the show - but this time, as presenters of I'm A Celebrity Extra Camp.
Adam, who appeared in Emmerdale, and Emily, best known for her role in The Inbeteweeners, will front the sister show to I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here when it returns in November alongside Joel Dommett.
Adam was a campmate in the 2017 series of the reality show while Emily came runner-up in 2018.
The pair will be taking over from Joe Swash and Scarlett Moffatt, who announced their departure from the show earlier this year.
Joe, who recently welcomed a son with partner Stacey Solomon, said he was stepping down as he couldn't bear to be away from his family in Australia for the show.
Scarlet meanwhile left the gig to focus on another TV project.